anathematas

blob blob blob blob blob blob blos blop blob blob blobg blog -Jackson Mac Low (1956)

October 05, 2008

sound noise

Personal Wealth Advice, let’s put a lens on exactly that, Personal Wealth Advice. I have two points I’d like to make. Whenever I saw you around during the day, you would say hi to me, and make sure I had gone to see which sororities and fraternities asked me back for the next night of Rush, and you generally helped me make the right decision to stick with Rush. Secondly, you taught me that sound is produced by a fan revolving at high speed. While for some it wouldn’t be much of a bother, and some may even like the white noise produced, there would be individuals who hate listening to a constant voice. I fought to hold onto that lifeline, suddenly certain that voice was important beyond measure. It had been so long since I'd heard it. Other voices had come and gone, but never once had this voice spoken to me. Until now. In fact, you have been a voice for the silent majority on many occasions over the past eight years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home