anathematas

blob blob blob blob blob blob blos blop blob blob blobg blog -Jackson Mac Low (1956)

October 05, 2008

sound noise

Yes, the whole idea is that the only people in the game are other players, but this can create a vacuum. Well, in my experience, one of my biggest problems is this very same fact. The stable auditory high turns into an auditory nightmare. I then develop a multitude of minor issues such as eye twitching, sensitivity to high frequency sounds, white noise, static, and distortion. I’m usually the last to admit my own failure, but will this note change with road conditions or be one continuous single pitched noise? What we have sounds like the old furniture noises but higher pitched. It's hard to describe but rather like a very high voiced version of our National Anthem sung by five children (ages 6-8). I don’t think I’ve ever heard the National Anthem performed better than this! An entire arena remained completely silent throughout the entire performance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home