anathematas

blob blob blob blob blob blob blos blop blob blob blobg blog -Jackson Mac Low (1956)

August 03, 2008

sound noise

As I have reported previously, for as many as twelve days following your return, you could sit silent for hours, unresponding to touch or voice, or perhaps simply uncaring. Sleep researchers say most of us are either larks or owls, some of us to an extreme. The ideal day best fits someone like you, who rises at 6 or 7 am and hits the hay at 10 or 11 pm, so owls or larks should set their clocks back or forward a few. The strange thing is that, yes, the whole idea is that the only people in this game are other players, and that can create a vacuum. One of my big problems with sound is that very same fact. So, I integrated your clock’s keypad-only mode with my phone’s Matrix mode and threw the old Metal Tiger out the window. It’s as if I just got a brand new voice, but there’s this very high pitched sound, almost like hissing or a mosquito noise, coming out from the top of my forehead, right behind where my eyes sit. My experience with sound is that it works quickly and effectively without the hassle of a vacuum. I have never once confessed to integrating text and voice through the window of three dimensional voice visualizations or of including you in the conversation just to make quick, simple phone calls for easier navigation. I didn't say that. I did not say that. This is a classic illustration. You heard what you wanted to hear based on your own biases and prejudices. I simply recited some facts for you. These are not arguable. You can slip an old unmatched sock on your hand and dust as you go. For windows and mirrors? Use old newspapers to clean mirrors and windows. You'll have a great disposable cleaning refrigerator if you clean your refrigerator coils and drip pan. Vacuum the vents and coils to clean them. Dusty coils have to work harder to cool down the interior and contents of the refrigerator. Check the gaskets for proper air seals. “Where are they?” I asked. “They’re right where I left 'em," you joked and were tugged forward a little as we did the rush forward and slow down thing, which generally meant a slower delivery into the forward line. Being a good sport, you slipped your arm loose and grabbed my hand as we set off at an easy jog towards the goal. Our rush was so good that the defensive side's pressure in the middle of the ground left the ball free. That which always gave the hawks a better chance of blocking up space around the goal, was instead, better still for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home