anathematas

blob blob blob blob blob blob blos blop blob blob blobg blog -Jackson Mac Low (1956)

August 22, 2008

sound noise

Noise canceling is a quite annoying option, but it’s pretty much a high frequency that you can kind of hear when turned on without any music from head phones. It’s almost the same sound as you hear when a TV is on, and this compared to what a single system achieves with outstanding detail and highly accurate color reproduction suitable for the demands of high-end video production—wide dynamic range, low color noise, high-contrast detail, etc. After a lot of work over the winter months, I got the bike back together, and it feels great, only now I hear a faint noise, kind of like a high pitch "whoooo" between 40mph where I can just hear it and 60ish where it’s at its loudest. A Boeing 727 co-pilot once collected 61 noise observations using a handheld sound meter. The pilot defined noise level as Low (under 88 decibels), Medium (88 to 91 decibels), or High (92 decibels or more). Also, the pilot determined that there are three flight phases: Climb, Add and Move; Seed, Leech and Sleep; and Describe, Present and Release. I rushed to applaud the recent Supreme Court ruling, telling our audience that it represented a huge, huge, huge move forward to undercut efforts to commit fraud this fall. Anti-fraud efforts this fall will supply our team with the evidence and stature it needs to rip apart the competition. Horton heard a who in the silent forest of information. Sometimes you just simply can't put an end to what other people are thinking and saying. I keep telling myself not to give a crap about what others might think or say. Heck, they don't even really know me yet, and I don't want to trouble myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home