anathematas

blob blob blob blob blob blob blos blop blob blob blobg blog -Jackson Mac Low (1956)

July 02, 2007

The New Credebt

My old old blog A Cabinet has already done the Second Life thing and it's on to a new Third Life for a project I'm starting called Credebt. I'm collecting, scanning and OCRing all the letters I receive which are offering me new lines of credit. The images and OCR'd texts will be posted there as I collect them - then I will embark on an editing process to trim down the text of every package to one poem each - I'll post these strange visual poems to A Cabinet and try to preserve some of the remnants of the OCR software I'm using (which is the software that came with my scanner, so I doubt it's very state of the art). Take a look over there once in a while to see how Credebt is progressing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home