anathematas

blob blob blob blob blob blob blos blop blob blob blobg blog -Jackson Mac Low (1956)

October 21, 2005

I time space

there isn’t a space
I could walk into
without thinking, where
you are. where are
you? there isn’t a time
I could walk into
that I wouldn’t think,
where you were? there
will not be a time where
a space could be
that I could walk into.
there would never, could
never be a time there
would never be, there
will never be
a time.




and there isn’t
a locate there
is not a spot
there would not
be a place there
I thinking locate
there I thinking
not, of course there
isn’t there never
would. wood not be
knot there stain
on stair to wait
on color in literati.
in lie or our tie.
ever so, ever so, ever so
ever so, never? I know
there I don’t understand
here. I don’t understand
her—him here wouldn’t
be a take of you. take you.

5 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger Anathemata said...

You Want It Open.
solely the content
they express
for very I
definitely
pawn can be
found
even read
for free!

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Joseph said...

I was going to tell you to turn on Word Verification

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=1203

but maybe you can make some practical (or useless, or practically useless) use out of the comment spam.

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Joseph said...

Or usefully practical, which may be redundant.

 
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

 
At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! impotence Cat pressure washer pump parts Porsche 911 targa model cars What is ldl cholesterol ppt Chat fitness woman http://www.discount-headsets.info Lan internet connection Girls swimsuit photos free ringtones Cheap+ultram flowers http://www.pda-accessory-5.info bed mattress somma water bed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home