anathematas

blob blob blob blob blob blob blos blop blob blob blobg blog -Jackson Mac Low (1956)

September 05, 2005

Big Changes ch ch ch

OK, so I haven't posted here in a while and that's partly because I have made myself fairly busy with things, part of that being to study for the GRE in Lit and reading things like Fairy Queen and Sir Gawain and the Green Knight. I wasn't in the mood to actually post comments about everything I was reading. I've realized I am interested in writing about things I am reading, but I am interested in researching authors before I write about them, so some things I will read and not post about, or will post very little about, whereas other things I will spend a lot of time studying so that I actually have something to say that's a little more revealing than casual blog posts like this one.

I'm also going to begin using this blog as my regular everyday blog or main blog (though I know I won't really post to it everyday). I got into blogging kindof late, and because I am rather project oriented I only started a blog if it fit a particular project. Now that I've wandered around I realize that most of the old guard bloggers have just one blog that they use for posting any and everything, whereas I have 7 or 8 specialized blogs.

So, I'm changing this blog. I may change the name, layout, etc. in the future, but you won't be able to see the process happening unless you come back every so often.