anathematas

blob blob blob blob blob blob blos blop blob blob blobg blog -Jackson Mac Low (1956)

March 12, 2008

Lip Service...

I once dreaded the old saliva glands,
they tend to get in an uproar
when you shove your tongue
down my throat, eager,
a tongue lying for truth.

The wind is now blowing more powerfully, and it whispers loudly, like a thousand lips shushing high up in the sky, as it sifts through my mouth, as dry as the desert a second ago, now awash with saliva, as this piece of cactus begins to take on the disturbing consistency of raw flesh,

the back of the throat collapsing over the air.

It's bad for your teeth,
to brighten someone's day,
now, like a plague
that children find amusing.

1 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home